Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:22 am

Naruto looked around the staircase for a hand rail but he was out of luck so he slapped his hands on Gaara's shoulders and shut his eyes tight. (not like it would make a difference when they went really down) "Alright! I'll just follow from behind! But how come there's no light switch? You do have electricity, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:16 am

"Not through the stair well.." He said, used to the lack of light. He didn't bother telling Naruto to get his hands off of him, not that it really mattered, though it was better than the blond tripping and falling down the stairs, taking Gaara with him. After walking down stairs for about five minutes, they finally reached the bottom. He continued walking, a bit of a hallway before there was a door. There was a bit of light in the hallway, so Gaara turned his head and looked at Naruto.

"You can let go now.. and you don't need to close you're eyes."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Naruto slowly opened one eye and then the other, releasing his grip on Gaara's shoulders. "Man that was long. Anyway, we're almost there, right?" He skipped to set himself beside Gaara as they walked and looked around the dimly lit hallway. "Nice place so far, if it wasn't such a confusion to get here."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:54 am

"Yeah, were there.." He stopped, both of them now in front of the door at the end of the hall. "Uh huh.. beautiful."

He opened the door, to a room of absolutely nothing. There was no bed, no windows, though, there was one thing. A small candle in the middle of the cold floor. Gaara walked in, sitting in front of the candle and lighting it (don't ask me how). He didn't bother turning to look at Naruto, just sitting there and staring at the small flame.

"Welcome to my room.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:34 am

Naruto padded across the floor in all his no-shirt glory. He looked around at all the empty walls and the shallow ground before sitting down beside the condle. "Our rooms are polar opposites, huh?" He said grinning. "Mine's a mess with garbage everywhere and your's doesn't have anything at all. It actually doesn't seem too bad. Move a bed in here and you've got yourself ideal sleeping quarters, away from lots of noise and no unwanted stench."

But his eyebrows dipped down and he stared at the floor, making imaginary shapes on it with his finger. "Although I don't think we can have a sleepover here.." He siad, trying not to hear the disappointment in his voice. "For sleepovers you need blankets and sleeping bags and pillows and junk food and maybe even a TV to watch scary movies with." He looked up with a blank face. "It doesn't seem like you even have electricity.." Then he stood up and shook his head. "But I can make do! My first sleepover ever is fine right here! First: Sleeping areas!" He walked around the room until he came to a particular corner which wasn't any different then any other part of the ground. "This part looks especially soft, believe it!"

Although not what he was expecting, and it brought a little saddness to him to think of what a crappy party it'd be, Naruto was going to make the best of any situation. He wanted a sleepover and a sleepover he would have!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:08 am

"Sure.. sure.." He continued to stare at the flame on the candle. "What would the point in moving a bed in here be.. it's not like I sleep."

He shook his head slowly. "I don't have any privileges, even if I wanted them."

Shrugging, he still had not looked away from the candle. "But whatever you want to do is fine. I can't give you much, though.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:06 am

"Well yeah, but.." Naruto scratched the back of his head. "It'd be comfy to sit on." His mouth curled into the likeness of a cat. "But I have a really good plan so just wait here for a few seconds, kay?" He slapped his hands together and, grinning, poofed away.

Around a half an hour later he poofed back in with a treasure hoard. Panting, he tossed all of the stuff down and rolled it over to Gaara and his little candle. Then he dropped himself down on one bag and grinned at Gaara. "I'm gonna make your room look snazzy, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:47 am

He stared at whatever Naruto had brought, giving a slightly confused expression. "What is that..?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:25 pm

"It's everything we need!" Out of a bag he pulled two stools and, picking up the candle, he brought it over to the corner and set the flame on top of it. Then he pulled out a set of about twenty or more candles, lit half of them and set them on the stool as well. Running he did the same thing to the opposite corner and then jumped back to the center of the room. "There! Now we have a lot of light all for us!" He bent over and out of another bag he got out a rolled up pile of cloth. When he undid them, they fell into eight large blankets. He picked them up, set seven aside and started rolling the one across the floor. "We'll put all of them ontop of eachother to make super-comfortable floor padding, believe it! But you gotta move outta the way for a few seconds, ok? Just to the wall and take all my other stuff with you, please."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:11 am

He stared at Naruto for a second, lifting what the blond asked him to lift with sand, standing up and moving out of the way. He wondered why Naruto was doing this, then decided to shove the thought away, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:33 am

Naruto rolled the blanket across the floor so it was all covered in soft cotton. Then he ran back and took another blanket. He repeated this action until all the blankets were across the ground making a thick layer of softness. Out of another bag he pulled two sleeping bags and layed them across the floor. "See, even if you don't sleep, it's always good to be comfertable." Out of the same bag he brought a LOT of pillows and threw them around. "There we go, now, through the night one of us will say an embaressing comment to the other and we'll have to revolt by smashing each other with pillows!"

As one final act he ran behind Gaara, grabbed his gourd and ran over to one corner of the room, plopping it there. "But I won't have any sand on these blankets! It'll get up my butt and not feel comfy at all!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:46 am

"No, you wouldn't want my sand up your backside, I'm sure.." He manipulated the sand that he had been controlling to go back into his gourd, walking over and putting the cork thing in. He blinked, remembering what he had just said, then turned and looked at Naruto. "Why did that seem wrong..?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:49 am

"GAH!" Naruto's face went red and he grabbed a pillow and threw it at Gaara. "You're a closet pervert, Gaara! A closet pervert! I didn't even get it until you pointed it out you lecherous ninja!" Then he grabbed the rest of the pillows and started firing them at Gaara in rapid succession like a machine gun.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:52 am

He made an 'oof' sound once the first pillow hit him in the face. He covered his head as the rest of the pillows came at him, keeping his balance as they hit him. Once Naruto ran out of pillows, Gaara peeked out of the safety of his arms at him. "It's your fault.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:27 am

As if by magic, Naruto's face poofed into a grin. "Heheh, I guess so." He rolled across the blanket to one of the only bags left. "You should come sit down here, it's super super super SUPER soft. He reached into the bag and grabbed an assortment of bags of chips and even an ice cream tub with plastic spoons. "And if you come here now, you'll see how great your friend really is. I remembered everything, and you're gonna get to see the best snack in the history of the world, and the most magical one!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:33 am

"Really?" He said, not exactly believing a word of it. He walked over and sat with Naruto, looking around him at the blankets. Surprisingly, it really was super super super soft, even for him. And that was saying something, since he was still covered in sand armor. He wondered if he should take the sand armor off, then looked back to Naruto. He supposed if the blankets really were as soft as the blond had said, then maybe the magic snack or whatever he called it would be the best.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:47 am

ooc: I can't believe Gaara hasn't asked Naruto where he got all this stuff, he's not rich you know! X3

"Ok, ok, ok!" Naruto was too exited to think up the next words so he bobbed up and down, trying to sort them out. "First, I have to show you the most magical-magical snack! I saw it on a comercial once out in Konoha and it looks awesome. Out of the food bag he pulled out what looked like another bag of chips. "To the average eye, they're a plain normal snack, but... If you look closer they're Ring-Os!" He shoved the bag in Gaara's face before opening them up. He pulled out one and it looked slightly like a smooth onion ring. "See, what you do with them is.." He placed that one on his finger like a ring then pulled out nine more and put them all on his other fingers. "Then you eat 'em off!" He stuck his finger into his mouth and pulled off the one that was there. "And they taste just like real chips! You gotta try them, they're soooo cool!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:55 am

((ooc: Lol he wasn't thinking about it XD He'll ask adventually lmao))

"..." He really didn't see what was so cool about it. Frowning, he reached his hand in the bag and took out one, not about to put ten on his fingers and eat them off. With that, he merely ate the one he had, giving a slightly confused face when he was done. "Eh.. they aren't that great.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:30 am

"AAAAAWW!" Naruto voiced his disappointment and then threw the bag behind him, not caring where it landed. "Ok, then I'll show you another snack I know you'll like!" He pulled out, yes, the most incredible, yes, the most delicious, YES the most spaz-tromical... POCKY!!! He ripped open the box and pulled out a package, taking a stick and poking it out for Gaara to take. "This is my favourite snack ever! You gotta try it!!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:50 am

He sighed, taking the stick covered in chocolate and looking at it. It really didn't look that apetizing, but he shrugged, biting the end of it. He stared at Naruto for a second, not saying anything, probably bringing hopes up around the world that he might actually like the snack, then shrugged. "Eh.. better then the last thing you made me try.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:30 am

Naruto smiled and cheered. "That's a thumbs-up, all right!" Then he scuttled over to one of the sleeping bags he had lay out and reached inside, pulling out what appeared to be a bundle of pajama's and one all-important sleeping cap which he stuck on his own head. He picked up a pink, bunny covered pair and threw it at Gaara while grabbing the blue bear-spazed one for himself. "Since I couldn't really go home on such short notice, I went out and got a whole new set. You probably need some too just cuz I'm not letting you sleep in your clothes." He thought for a moment and then shook his head. "Or, at least, lie in a sleeping bag wide awake in your clothes."

Last edited by Naruto on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:40 am

He blinked as the pajamas hit him in the face, staying there. He pulled them off, looking them over, then gave Naruto a blank stare. "I'm not wearing these.. besides, where'd you get all this stuff, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:18 am

He looked left, then right, then decided to look anywhere that wasn't in Gaara's direction. "Oh, you know... Around." He shook his head and hoped Gaara would forget before looking back at him. "And you have to wear those. They're uke-licious and suite you well!" He grinned, now the topic of where he got everything was off and threatening Gaara's masculinity was on.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:26 am

He glared, rolling them up into a ball and throwing them at Naruto. He sudden'y became very defensive. "Why don't you wear them, then? I'm not, I don't care what you say, 'it suites you', I've never worn things like these in my life. And there's absolutely no point in them, anyway. If I wanted to lay down in a sleeping bag and not sleep it is my choice in what I wear, whether it's my clothes or not."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:32 am

Naruto caught them and held them out as though Gaara was asking for them."Aw! But Gaara!" He scooched a bit closer to him and stared with puppy-dog teared up eyes. "You have to wear pajamas as part of the sleepover ritual, besides, I've often heard there's no real sleeping at a sleepover anyways. A-And.." He started to dramatically choke up. "I got them.. Especially for you!"
Back to top Go down

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: Coarse-grained Streets-
Jump to: