Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:35 am

Naruto stuck out his tongue. "I want a real scary story. Really real. You're not scary, Gaara. But I bet you'd be good at telling one. Pleeeeeaaaase?" He pulled one of the pocky out of his nose. "I'll give you one if you tell me."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:07 am

"...No thanks, I'd rather not eat something that came out of your nose." He thought for a second. "I don't know any scary stories.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:04 am

"Then make one up!" He bobbed up and down, wiping the end of his pocky on the blanket and taking a bite off of it. "Show me how good you are at improve and stuff. What can you do under pressure?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:12 am

"I can kill people." He said, staring at Naruto with his usual blank expression. "I don't feel like making up scary stories. It's pointless."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:20 am

"Ahrg!" Naruto threw his pocky at Gaara's face. "Alright then, you think of something to do then, Mr. I'm-so-evil. I've come up with everything we've done so far, so it's your turn. And don't give me any excuses of 'I haven't done this before' or 'I don't know' cuz I didn't either and I figured stuff out so-" He leaned forward and slapped Gaara's cheeks back and forward lightly. "-Get it in gear!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:04 pm

"You're the one who wanted to do this." He gave an excuse anyway, moving his face back and pushing Naruto's hand away. "I'm not thinking of useless, meaningless, rediculas things to do at this pointless sleepover you decided to drag me into."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:41 am

Narutos bottom lip stiffened in a stubborn pout. "Yeah, but we have to do this as part of friendship stuff, its annoying but we have to! Besides, youre having fun with me aren`cha? Dont you want to have even more fu-" He suddenly stopped and blinked at Gaara, a blank stare on his face. "You are having fun... Right?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:31 am

"It's more interesting then sitting in this room alone with myself.." He said, giving a blank stare as well. "Though, I never have fun, you're lucky you even got 'interesting' from me.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:54 am

He waved the air and exhaled. "Oh, good, for a second there I thought I was a nuscence!" Then he leaned in a bit and nudged Gaara in the ribs, a sly look on his face. "Although when you say youre alone with yourself, it sounds like you just jack off all day."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:31 am

"When I say sitting in the room alone with myself, I mean sitting in my room alone with Shukaku there to constantly yap on and on and whine over and over again about being bored.." Gaara glared down at his torso after Naruto nudged him, staring at one of the bunnies. He still didn't understand why he was even in those pajamas. "Then he starts to go even more crazy, but that's besides the point. Why would you even think that?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:13 am

He shrugged smugly. "It's what it sounded like, is all. Although you don't have to go explaining the whole thing to me, I knew what you meant cuz Naruto is smart." He tapped the side of his head, indicating brains and pulled another pocky out of the box, remembering an idea he had earlier. "Hey Gaara, can I give you a makeover?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:56 am

"A what..?" He blinked, staring at Naruto strangely. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:00 am

"Nyahaha..." Naruto grinned evily and went over to a bag, pulling out a yellow sack and shaking it lightly. "Now close your eyes, Gar-Gar. It'll all be over soon..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:45 am

"What.." He stared at the bag, wondering what was in there. By the way Naruto was acting, he knew it was probably something foolish. "How about I don't and you put that bag away before I destroy it?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:28 am

"Ah-ah-ah!" Naruto waved his index finger. "No sand on the blanket, remember? And besides-" He lept at Gaara, tackling him down. "-You'll like it!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:08 am

His eyes widened as Naruto tackled him, and then he glared at the blond. "Get off!! I don't like it already!!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Naruto stuck out his toungue and refused to get off. "You'll look fabulous, I know you will!" Out of the bag he pulled a lipstick tube and took off the lid, smearing a bit on Gaara's lower lip. "I bet you could win the beauty pagent!" He was glad that Gaara didn't have his sand armor on so he wouldn't be able to take it off easily.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:06 am

"Hnn..!" He turned his head, trying to raise his hand so he could wipe off whatever was on his lip. Though, he realized that his arms were trapped under Naruto's legs, so he tried to lick it off. But he found that whatever it was, it tasted horrible. Making a disgusted face, he shook his head around, growling and cursing at Naruto. "I don't want to look fabulous! I don't want to win a beauty pageant!! Stop it!!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:28 am

Gaara's jostling just made the lipstick go all over Gaara's face, including a bit on his forhead and nose. Without closing it, Naruto threw the tube behind him and pulled out mascara. "You're already halfway there with your eyeliner!" He tried to apply it to Gaara's eyelashes but failed and instead poked him in the eye. "Whoopsie. Maybe you should calm down a bit so I could do this better."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:32 am

"Gyaaahh!!!" He stopped shaking his head, one of his eyes shut tight. He tried to open it, but it refused to listen to him. He growled, glaring at Naruto with one eye. "Maybe you could just NOT do it and save us all the trouble!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:09 am

"No thanks!" Now with Gaara still, he went to the other eye and started brushing it with the mascara. "It's obvious that since you stopped moving you actually want to be beautified!" He grinned throwing away the mascara and pulling out green eyeshadow. "I got you to have a sleepover, I got you into bunny pajamas, I got you to wear make up. Heheh, you're such an uke."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:47 am

"I am NOT an uke!!" He shouted, kicking his feet around and shaking his head again. He growled loudly, trying to get out from under Naruto. Wiggling his hands, he realized he could do one thing, that might make Naruto jump, hopefully, which would give him time. He stoped moving and glared up at Naruto, then grabbed his ass. "I am not an uke."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:07 am

ooc: playing that out in my head made me fall out of my chair laughing.. X3

"Gwaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" Naruto sprung off Gaara and jumped back, only to step on his discarded lipstick tube. And as it rolled from underneath him he fell to the ground a few feet away from Gaara in a birthing mother position, looking at Gaara with an expression that could only be described as 'duh'.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:18 am

((ooc: Lmao good job))

He sat up, giving Naruto a death glare, lipstick smeared all over his face so he probably wasn't being taken seriously. "That's what I thought. Now keep your contamination away from my face."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:49 am

"Hey, I didn't deserve that, teme!" He rocked forward so he was sitting on his shins, rubbing his ass. "That actually hurt, I don't know what your intentions were but I feel bad for your future girlfriend, your groping sucks.." He was pouting a bit now and wobbled over to his make-up bag, pulling out a mirror and stuffing it down the back of his shorts. "My ass is all red...!" He was more then a little surprised by this and kept swerving the mirror around to see more of the damage, although he was being overly dramatic, it wasn't that bad.
Back to top Go down

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: Coarse-grained Streets-
Jump to: