Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:17 am

"Gah!" He doubled over and grabbed his stomach. "I said piggy-back! And at this moment I'm pretty helpless. I could still kick your ass, but I am as defenseless as I'll ever be." He held his hand to his mouth and made some sort of chocking sound. "Guuhh.. Believe it.."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:24 am

"You shouldn't talk like that when you're in such a state, I don't believe you have enough energy to even throw your fist." He continued to stare forward, at the edge of letting go of the blond and leaving him there. "Besides, this is the best way I wont have you spewing your goo on me again. Deal with it."

Temari had been staring at them the whole time, wondering why Gaara was acting so strange. "I think you both got too much sun today."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:42 am

"AAARRRG!" Very shakily he lifted his arm and tried to punch Gaara but basically just tapped him on the cheek. "Someone better get me to a doctor quuuiiiick... This is taking too long, I feel like I'm getting ripped up inside.."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:14 am

"You shouldn't push yourself in this condition." He shook his head slightly, though, it wasn't like he could sympathize. He had never been in a situation where he needed to push himself to his absolute limit. "Be patient."

Temari sighed, then stopped. They were now in front of the mansion. "Alright, Blondie, were at the mansion."

Gaara walked in, Temari not far behind. He glanced down at Naruto. "It's only a matter of three hundred stairs, now."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:02 am

"WHAT?!" Naruto screamed in Gaara's ear and rolled out of his arms, landing on the hard floor. He jumped up and bolted up the stairs, making it to about fortyfive before clutching his stomach, puking, and rolling down all the stairs back to Gaara's feet.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:49 am

"Fool.." He stared down at him, then looked at Temari. "He's all covered in that putrid guck, I'm not touching him."

Temari sighed, gave Gaara 'the look', and suddenly he found himself holding Naruto in his arms again. It was all quite confusing, one second he refused to pick Naruto up, the next, he was holding him in the honeymooner position again(that sounds so wrong..).

"I'll never understand you.." Gaara growled as he began walking up the stairs, not even bothering to hold Naruto tight so that the poor blond wasn't being shaken around. It probably felt like being sea sick, not that Gaara would know how that felt, though. "Same as for you, goo boy.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:36 am

"B-B-B-Blaahh.." Naruto was bump all around and finally barfed again, not even bothering to turn away so he got it all over himslef. "Guuuhhh.. I hate you.. I hate you so muuuuch... Get me up there faster! I don't care if I puke again, it's all the same now, just get me up there!" He tried to pound his fists against Gaara's chest but it probably felt more like a slight breeze.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:59 am

"That's pitiful, Shukaku doesn't even feel threatened by your fists so the sand is not reacting." He sighed quietly, jumping from the stair he was at, getting to the next flight. "Don't take this the wrong way, I'm only rushing because this is getting annoying."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:19 am

Naruto smiled gleefully, getting jostled around, but happy they were getting somewhere. "Aw, don't lie. I know you loves meeee..." He threw up but since his head was back, the barf went down his through and he hacked on it.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:23 am

"Your right, I shouldn't lie. But I don't love the fact that you're throwing up all over the place, including on me." He face stayed blank, but he actually tightened his grip on Naruto, pulling his arm that was under the blonde's back up so that his head went forward, just so he wasn't choking on his own vomit. They were already past the next flight. "I don't understand why they put the medical room on to top floor.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:33 am

Naruto scowled. "Well I'm the one who has to smell it, feel it, and taste it. So don't complain. And you sand nins really are stupid, huh? What if I had been stabbed in the neck? I'd be dead by now." Then he just thought of something and looked back down at Tamari, shouting at her. "Wait, didn't you just have some magical fan that could fly? Why didn't you bring me up on that?" Then he glared back at Gaara, jabbing his chest with his finger, and getting back some of his energy. "And YOU! Mr. Sandman, why didn't you carry me with your all-powerful sandy sand?" Once again, he looked back at Tamari, now just being obnoxious. "And what kind of name is 'Tamari'? Isn't that a type of soy sauce? What, was your dad hungry when your mom gave birth?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:54 am

"Listen, you sick little blond jerk of the trees, you're lucky that I, of all people, am carrying you. The elders weren't the smartest people ever, no, but that doesn't effect the rest of us. And maybe I wasn't carrying you with my sand because I figured that it would be uncomfortable. Well, now I really don't care anymore." He completely let go of Naruto, and floating sand caught him before he hit the floor. "If you're uncomfortable with sand in your pants I don't give a damn anymore, so don't even bother to complain."

Temari stared wide eyed, watching as Gaara kept his hand raised as he jumped up the next flight, the sand following him, waving all over the place. She blinked, deciding not to answer as she followed them.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:04 am

Naruto hit the sand and stopped himself from puking again while sitting up. "It's faster this way, as long as I get some kind of help, I don't give a shit what condition my pants are in." He tried his best to look stubborn and refused himself from saying any kind of apology. It was one of those situations where you knew it was your fault but you refused to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:33 am

"Whatever." He continued this routine until they reached the top floor. He stood in front of the medic room door, then turned his head and looked away from Naruto. "There, we're here."

He walked forward, knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:14 am

Naruto sighed and gave a faint smile. "Just bust down the door or something. It's your home, isn't it? I'm dying here and you're waiting to knock?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:51 am

"..." He closed his eyes and sand crawled up the door, covering all of it. He made the sand on the door crush it, and it practically exploded. A medic had just been about to open the door, and now stood with wide eyes, staring in fear and confusion at them. Gaara simply walked into the room, bringing Naruto in with the sand, and staring at the medic. "What are you waiting for? He's dying here and you're taking your time. Get a move on."

The medics in the room rushed over and took Naruto, bringing him to one of the beds and checking for anything that seemed to be wrong. Temari walked in and stood beside Gaara. "You do know that this will be reported to father, right? And I'm sure the blond kid just got too much sun.. is he your boyfriend, or something..??"

Gaara looked really, really annoyed, and he just stayed silent, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:08 am

Naruto thought it was kinda cool how Gaara was able to control everyone so easily. Although Tamari's little comment made him irritated and he yelled at her from his bed. "Is it just me who thinks that having a best friend is completely normal?! Or do all you sand ninja's think that because two people hang out they're suddenly dating?! What the hell?! I bet other friends don't have this much angst to deal with!" Because Naruto got exited very easily, as he was shouting he flailed around, not making it any easier for the people trying to help him.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:41 am

Temari laughed at Naruto. "Well, the fact that Gaara said he loved you might have given some ideas by itself. Not only that, but it seems like Gaara does almost everything you say."

Gaara glared at Temari. "Go."

In a puff of smoke, she was gone with no reply or hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:50 am

Naruto crossed his arms in a huff. "Well, it seems you're doing everything your brother says, does that mean you're dating?" Naruto grumbled to himslef of what he would've said to Tamari if he had had the chance. "Gaara, I'm starting to get pretty annoyed with your whole family. In fact, they're all pretty narrow-minded." After he said this, one of the medic ninja's made him chug a glass of some green liquid which tasted so bad he gagged.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:19 pm

"She only listens because she is merely avoiding conflict." He watched Naruto drink whatever the green stuff was. "Temari is egotistical, Kankuro is bossy to everyone but me, and my father.. well, let's just say he's the worst out of the four of us, which may be saying something, depending on what you think or know about me."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:35 pm

While Gaara said that, a medic gave Naruto some water to wash down the after taste. Then he leaned back and cupped his hands behind his head on the pillow, staring up at the cieling. "Are all families like yours?" He asked simply, trying to remember the kids running happily to their parents in his days at the academy. "Maybe they all just pretend to be glad to see them when they're around other people.."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:44 am

"No.." He shook his head slightly. "At least.. I don't think. I don't consider them family, so most likely not. I'm pretty sure you need to think of them as family in order for them to be one."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:16 am

Naruto turned his head to Gaara, eyebrows raised. "First, even if you don't consider them your family, they still are. Blood and all that." He closed his eyes for a prolonged moment and then opened them with a smile. "Second, your brother and sister seem to like you Gaara, you should play more games with them or go on vacation with them or something."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:32 am

"I'm done talking about this." He uncrossed his arms, sitting in the nearest chair and looking away from Naruto. He didn't say anything after that, and merely glared at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:00 am

"No you're not." Naruto grabbed his pillow and with the most amount of strength he had shown all day, he threw it at Gaara. "As my best friend, you're forced to talk about your personal life. It's number eight in the rules made by the Republic of Friends and Buddies. Or ROFAB, in abbreviated form."
Back to top Go down

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: Coarse-grained Streets-
Jump to: