Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Naruto pointed at him and laughed. "You sounded like Harry Potter!" Then he picked up his cup again. "But I've heard men drink this and I'm gonna be Hokage, he's a man of man, so guess what? I'm drinking it all!" Then he tried again to chug it, unsuccessfully, and got a little under half way. "Gah.." He squinted and stuck out his tongue. "Gonna try again!" He grabbed it and chugged it down once more, appearing three-quarters done. He raised the glass and looked at it from the side. "Pretty darn good for a first time, I'd say.."

ooc: apparently Harry Potter now exists in Naruto world. I couldn't say British because besides the cloud village and all their black people, Naruto is completely uncultured..
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:56 am

"Of course..." He shook his head slowly, picking up his drink and staring at it for a few seconds. He smirked, suddenly getting some sort of feeling, which led to him chugging the rest of his drink. He put the cup down, meaning for it to be quiet, but to others it would be more like he slammed it down, and stared at Naruto. "Come on, it's not that hard. What kind of Hokage are you going to be if you can't even drink something like that? By the looks of it, if you're basing it on a drink, I'm going to be Hokage first."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:15 am

"Bwa!?" Naruto stared at Gaara's empty cup and his face turned red with anger. "No way! I'll top that by far! You can't become Hokage just with that measly little accomplishment!" He grabbed another bottle of the drink and poured it into his glass, filling it up to the brim. Then he picked it up and chugged it, refusing to give up. And it wasn't as hard this time because he had gotten used to the taste. He slammed his glass down as Gaara had done and sneered, the back of his head getting a bit woozy but he dismissed it. "Ha... Ha ha! The whole thing! The very whole thing! You only got about half, wannabe! I win!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:46 am

"Heh.." He stared at Naruto, standing up, with a slight wobble, and put a hand sign to his chin. "Just wait here, I'll be right back."

With that, he poofed, reappearing not too long after with several bottles of unidentified liquids of sorts. He placed them all beside him and Naruto, then put down two very small glasses. Sitting down again, he smirked at Naruto. "Well, now, we're going to play a little game. But first,"

He took one of the bottles, which just so happened to be the same thing Naruto had brought, drinking the whole thing. With a slight cough, he blinked, then grinned demetedly at Naruto. "Now were evenen. Guesses whats? We're playing a games, and whoevers wins wills be declareded Hokagessssss. Got it? Good. Rules? We'll have one shot each round, and whoevers calls it quits first loseses."

He poured the random alcoholic beverage into each tiny glass, picking one up and getting into a competitive position. He hadn't even realized his sentence had been slurred and had extra plurals in unnecessary places.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:08 am

Naruto raised an eyebrow at Gaara's strange speeching and picked up the small glass, looking at it from the side. "A game? To be Hokage? I wanna play but I don't get it..." His eyesight was blurred and he rubbed one of his eyes with his free hand. Nothing changed. "This little g-glassssss..." He shook his head. "I can drunk it easy-peasy."
Back to top Go down
gaolin

PostSubject: buy cheap bracelet   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:29 am

クリスタルブローチ Cold CaseCarlina White began looking at web sites for missing children, including the National Center For Missing and Exploited Children. Searching for her birth
year, she spotted a photo of a baby along with a composite of how the child would look at 19.The photos looked eerily similar to baby 金めっきブローチ baby photos of herself.Carlina White called the center's hotline and said, "I don't know who I am."The photo connected her to her mother, Joy White.Lisa
White said that her sister, Joy White, knew from the photo that Carlina was the baby that was snatched from her so many years ago."My sister 金めっき ペアリング sister Joy
Back to top Go down

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: Coarse-grained Streets-
Jump to: