Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:06 am

His eyes widened slightly, and he schooched a bit away from Naruto. "No.. I don't believe in 'sleepover rituals'.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:01 am

"You don't have to, what's more important is..." He got on his hands and knees and crawled towards Gaara, still holding both pajamas. More tears welled up as he became engulfed in dramaticness. "I had you specifically in mind. You were all I could think about!" He got closer and then flopped onto Gaara's lap, holding his hand to his forehead like he was going to faint. "And now you won't even wear pajamas! How broken my heart feels to think of you in clothes while you lie in a place obviously meant for pajamas!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:05 am

His eyes widened even more, and his mouth slowly opened, staying that way as he gave whatever face he was giving to Naruto. "But.. there's no point.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:11 am

He sat up and then grabbed Gaara's shirt leaning on him ever so in-character. "There doesn't have to be a point! There never has to be a point! It would just make me ever so happy!" He batted his eye lashes and nuzzled his forehead against Gaara's cheek. "Pleeeeeaaaase!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:19 am

"Fine!!!" He pushed Naruto off of him, grabbing the pajamas and turning around, just so that the blond wouldn't see his suddenly red face. "I'll wear the stupid things, just don't ever do that again... and if you ever get something for me to wear again, make sure it's not pink.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:39 pm

"Great!" Naruto jumped up, grabbing his own blue bear pj's and running over to the corner of the room. Looking a little over his shoulder he grinned. "No peeking, ok?" But while he started to slide of his pants (shirt already taken care of) a thought bounced to his head and he called to Gaara, without looking back. "Hey... You know how Tanuki are always shown with..." He blushed a bit. "Really big balls?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:00 am

".........." He grumbled something inaudioble, taking off everything on his torso and putting on the pink pajama shirt. Staring down at it, he glared at the bunnies. "Your point?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:32 am

"Weeeeeeeeell..." He pulled off his pants completely and picked up the pajama shirt. "If you're all... Raccoon-y related... Uh.. Umm..." He could feel his face getting quite a bit warm but he would not push the question aside, he was intently curious. His head turned only slightly and he peeked at Gaara to make sure the boy across the room wasn't peeking himself. "Do you... You know..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:15 am

He could feel Naruto's eyes on him, and wondered what happened to 'no peeking'. He supposed it was only for him, and not Naruto as well. "Why is something like that interesting enough for you to ask me about it? Are you so curious as to what lurks in my private places?"

He gave a quiet sigh, not exactly caring anymore, and uncrossed his legs, slipping off his own pants. Thankfully he wore boxers, and not whatever Naruto probably hoped he would wear, or so it seemed. "And why are you watching me?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:46 am

"Eep!" Naruto's head snapped back to its original position and he hid his bright blush in his shirt as he put it on. "I wasn't watching you I was making sure you weren't watching me, dummy!" He got slightly stuck in his shirt but continued on. "And I was only asking because sleepovers are the best times to ask embarrassing stuff like that!" If Naruto's first intent was to embarrass Gaara, he had quite failed on the grounds that the only one he was embarrassing was himself. And from an onlookers point of view, Naruto's replies seemed more like excuses than answers.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:21 am

"You told me no peeking, so I wasn't peeking. I thought maybe that also meant you shouldn't peek, but I suppose not, hm?" He got the pants on, then crossed his legs again, putting his elbow on his leg and leaning his chin on his hand. "Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:28 am

He finally got his shirt over his head and pulled off his boxers. "I wasn't peeking, I was checking! And...and..." He shook his head and picked up his pajama bottoms, pulling one leg through. "And I'm not really sure why, but are you gonna answer or not?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:33 am

"Checking, peeking, whatever you would like to call it." He sighed, wondering what was taking Naruto so long. "No, I'm not going to answer. But it would be kind of you to hurry up, because if you ever expect me to answer anything you'll need to finish changing.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 am

Naruto shoved his other leg through as quickly as possible, curiosity made him want to hurry. He spun around to face Gaara with his hands in the air. "Ta-da! Don't I look adorable?" Then he tackled Gaara and pulled at his sleeve a bit. "Your's is super cute though," His eyes drifted up to Gaara's face. "But you on the other hand, are not so... cute. In fact..." He stared at Gaara up and down. "You in that is starting to give me bad omens.." But he shook his head and continued. "Anyways, now that I'm ready," He knelt down and raised his hands as if about to bow. "Oh mighty Gaara, whilt thou answer mon question?!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:52 am

".... I don't try to look cute. In fact, I am burning this outfit once I'm out of it." He said, staring at Naruto. Sighing, he rubbed his temples, his back now suddenly facing the wall somehow. He wasn't sure what happened. "Why do you want to know so bad.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 am

"Cuz of that song, you know? About the Tan-Tan-Tanuki with his balls swaying in the wind." He crossed his legs and rocked back and forward gleefully. "It got me thinking and now I just won't be able to go on without knowing!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:04 am

"...." He glared at Naruto, crossing his arms. He didn't enjoy speaking of such things, it seemed pointless and humiliating. "I'm pretty sure that I'm not tanuki sized, my apologies if that disappointed you, you sick bastard."

((ooc: Gaara's one to talk))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:11 am

ooc: really! O.o poor Naruto

Naruto nodded at Gaara's response but pointed a finger at him. "What are you talking about? If I may recall, the first time we met you pledged that you wanted to 'pound my obnoxious ass'! I wouldn't even go so far in the game we were playing. That was a lot more sick than my innocent little question!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:13 am

"...." He stared at Naruto, then smirked. "You obviously don't realize the difference between actually doing something and saying you're going to do it. You actually wanted to know this, and I wasn't really going to do something like that."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:21 am

Naruto pretended to look hurt. "Aw, and here I thought you were really going to do it.." He stuck his tongue out and blew through it, making farting sounds. "But if you want to make it even you can ask me an embarrassing question yourself, then we'll be equal for both the question and the implied sex romp."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:37 am

"If you'd like.." He said, giving somewhat of a questioning stare. "And no, I'd rather not ask anything of the sort. Not that I really know what to ask, at that."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:29 am

"Good." Naruto crossed his arms and smirked cat like. "Then you will be declared King of Pervs. Even bigger than Neko-Enji." He nodded and rolled backwards, picking up his box of pocky and taking two out and shoving them up his nose. They stayed there and when he talked, they wobbled. "We need to get you a crown."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:57 am

"Alright, then.." He said, watching the pocky sticks in Naruto's nose wobble around. "I can live without the crown."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:13 am

"Alright!" Naruto grinned and went to his sleeping bag, pulling out a pillow from inside it and scouching back to Gaara. "Now that we've understood eachother in the sense that I now know your balls are teensy and you are now a super perv. We must move on to our next event!" Out of the pillow he grabbed a flashlight and shone it under his chin. "Scaa~aary stories!" He threw the flashlight at Gaara's head and hugged his pillow. "Tell me a scary story."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:24 am

Since Gaara was forcing the sand to stay back, the flashlight hit him in the face, due to his lack of hand eye coodination skills. He grumbled something, picking up the flashlight and staring at it. "Scary stories? Your looking at a scary story, what more do you want.."
Back to top Go down

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: Coarse-grained Streets-
Jump to: