Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:58 am

"No thanks," He removed Naruto's arm from around his shoulder, then looked up, seeing Temari swirling on top of a house with her fan, practicing some sort of technique. Gaara pointed, still glaring slightly. "And there is my sister, you can define whether she is ugly or not."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:17 am

Naruto was in too much of a tipsy state to look up so he just sent all the sparkles in his body up to his eyes and grinned exitededly. "Well, get her down here, buddy! It's time I meet someone in your family other than your creepy Neko-Enji brother, beleive it!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:35 am

Gaara almost slapped his forehead, but that was just too unlike him at this point. "Naruto, how much difference in effort is it to one, get her down here, or two, for you to look up? I'm sure it would take a lot more effort to bring her all the way down here. Besides, it's not like she would cooperate.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:48 am

He hopped up and down. "Tell her I wanna meet her REALLY bad! Like really really really really really really REALLY bad! Tell her I'm from Konoha and I'll give her a million bucks if I get to play 'Milk Milk Lemonade' with her!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:15 am

"She'll kill you." He shook his head slowly, showing disapproval. "Whatever, get her angry.."

He turned, looking straight at Temari. He wasn't about to shout, so he sent sand all the way over to where she was, making a hand out of it and tapping her shoulder. She jumped before it touched her, swinging her fan and making it explode. Blinking, she looked over to them, seeing Gaara there. She grinned, jumping from the house and making her way over to them.

"Look, she's coming.. are you happy now?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:42 am

Naruto suddenly burst into tears and jumped behind Gaara. "NOOOOOOOOOOO! I dun wan her to come! Make her go away! I wanna go hooooooome!" He grabbed onto Gaara's neck and clung to him, refusing to let go. "Help me, Gaara-kun! I'm gonna diiiiiieee!" It was obvious he wasn't acting like himself.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:11 am

Gaara growled slightly, staring at Temari as she gave a strange face, still walking towards them. "Your going to have to deal with it. She won't try anything when I'm around, though. So stop whining and get off me."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:58 am

"NO NO NO NOOO!" He jumped forward, wrapping his legs around Gaara's waist and shoving his face into his gourd. "Go away! Go away! Go away! I feel sick, I think I'm gonna-" And with that he puked up right into the back of Gaara's head. Feeling dizzy, he let go of his friend and made an effort to stand up strait. This didn't work so he fell onto his hands and knees and panted. "Guuhhh... I don't feel to good, Gaara.. Everyhing's foggy..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:09 pm

"Nhh.." His arms raised slightly, his elbows still bent, and his fingers curled a bit while his hands had gone stiff and we're twitching. A constant shuddering went through his spine as he felt the liquids crawl down his back slowly. His eye twitched, and he slowly turned his head to look at Naruto, his neck cracking three times.

"What.... did.. you... just... do...?!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:27 am

He stared up at Gaara and then flung his head down, realeasing his stomach acids again. "Uggghhh.." Warily, he wiped his mouth with his his wrist. "That..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:31 am

His eyes continued twitching, and he felt a strange feeling in his stomache. He didn't understand what it was, so he tried to ignore it. He put his hands to his head, lowering his head, then suddenly snapping it back up and shouting. "Get it off me!!!!!"

He fell back, so hard that he smashed his gourd and it molded into the sand. He rolled around, scraping his back off the ground in an attempt to get whatever was on his back off. He was having an ultra spazz. "Get it off!!! Get. It. OFF!!!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:50 am

"Blaaaahhh..." Naruto sat on his knees, clenching his stomach. "If you want it off that bad, go jump in a fountain.." He stuck his tougue out. "Only water and soap will help, scraping it off will still leave the smell and little bits behind..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:19 am

His breathing was heavy, and he turned his head towards Naruto. "There are no fountains in Sunagakure!!"

He rolled around, then stopped and tried to calm himself down. "What.. are you doing?!"

Temari had already made it over to them, and she stood a few feet away, giving them both a strange face.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:06 am

He slammed his head onto the ground several times before up-chucking again to make his pile of partially-digested food bigger. "I feel awful..." He fell to his side, hugging himself. "Like there's an animal inside me trying to rip its way..." One stomach acid spout out later, "Ugggg.. out..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:07 pm

"Ngh.." He sat up, ignoring the shudders that went through his body. "Well.. don't give your contagious disease to me.. though I think you already might have.."

He put his hand to his mouth, making some sort of gagging sound, then he looked up at Temari. "Is there a cure for this nonsense..??"

She blinked, then started laughing at them.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:32 am

He looked over at Tamari, but only saw a blurry figure. "Urrrggg, don't laugh at other's misery..." He blinked over to who he thought was Gaara. "And you shouldn't be so selfish.. It's not my fault I got sick.." It was all he could do to keep from throwing up again and he curled up into a little ball, gagging.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:55 am

"I'll be as selfish as I well damn please..!!" He growled, then hiccuped, groaning afterwards. "What.. *hic*.. are you laughing at?!"

The whole thing only made her laugh more, and soon she was literally rolling on the floor laughing her ass off.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:43 am

"Arg! No ones gonna save me.." He glared at Gaara, waiting for the help a friend would usually give to a friend at this time, but there was no such luck. So he started rolling down the street, hoping to bump into someone-anyone who could save him from the hell that was rolling around in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:02 am

"Excuse me?!" He followed Naruto, crawling after him. He grabbed the blond's shirt, yanking him over, ending up pulling him onto his lap. "You are not leaving yet!! You better give me an antidote for this, you fool!"

Temari sighed and stopped laughing, then walked over to the two, standing with her hands on her hips and staring down at them. "Alright, you two, break it up. You, blondie, you should come back to the mansion with us, I'll give you something that will make you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:54 pm

ooc: Well, since Naruto isn't wearing a shirt, Gaara must of grabbed his pants. This little shindig is starting to unfold into a sexual harassment case, hm?

Naruto stared up at Tamari, watery eyed. "R-Really? Thanks a bunch!" He held his stomach and leaned against Gaara, still on his lap. "Give me a piggy-back, Gaara. I can't walk."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:51 pm

((ooc: Lmao ah, I guess that works, I forgot about the shirtlessness. Gaara can't be accused because he's the Sexual Harassment Panda, so he'll just say he was demonstrating to Naruto O_o))

"What?" He almost growled, then suddenly believed that it was a job he had to do. He didn't understand why, but he did it anyway. He put his arms underneath Naruto, then stood up, carrying him like a groom carries his bride. That must have made Naruto feel really semi-ish. "This is against all that I stand for.."

Temari held back a laugh, motioning for them to come with her.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:34 am

ooc: L.M.F.AO

Naruto glared at Gaara and swung his arms in his face. "WHAT THE HELL! I said piggy-back, not honeymooners! Are you trying to make yourself look like a child-rapist, cuz you're doing a pretty good job of i-" This sudden burst of energy caused Naruto to vomit beside Gaara as they walked. He stopped flailing his arms and dropped them on his stomach, motionless as he closed his eyes and swung his head back. "Ugg.. Now I feel even worse, believe it..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:12 am

((ooc: Razz Best excuse ever? XP))

"Stupid fool.. you have to stop spewing your goo around me, it's disgusting." He glared at Naruto, ready to drop him right then and there. "Deal with whatever way I carry you, and besides, I couldn't look any worse in this village. This is just a better reason for the villagers to keep their annoying kids away from me."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:25 pm

ooc: Yes! Now I can't get the picture of Sexual Harassment Panda and Shukaku singing the Sexual Harassment Panda song out of my head. X3

"Arg.." He raised his fist to punch Gaara in the chest but for once in his life, didn't have the energy to do that. So when he tried, it was more like a light tap repeated over and over. "I hate you so much right noooow..." He coughed up some puke but swallowed it back down which made his face turn white and he gave the 'expression of all horrific expressions' to Gaara. "And I don't care what everyone else thinks, I care how I feel! And between you forcing me to swallow my technicolor burp and being carried like this, I feel like shit!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:42 am

((ooc: Lmao fun XD What a lovely image lmao I'm sure Shukaku crushed Sexual Harassment Panda in the end XD))

"At least you're being carried." Gaara looked away from Naruto, staring in front of him as he walked through the streets of Suna to get to the Kazekage mansion. "I could drop you right now for all I care. Honestly, I don't even know why I'm carrying you around like you're some helpless squirt who got a boo boo."
Back to top Go down

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: Coarse-grained Streets-
Jump to: