Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:11 am

"Yes I am." Sand shot from out of seemingly nowhere and blocked the pillow, then wrapped around it and made it explode. "I have no idea what you're talking about, which means I don't need to oblige."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:34 am

"Yes you do! If you're my best friend, you've already signed the papers." He watched as his pillow died a merciless death, but refused to be amused by it and lay his head on the mattress. "If we have this descussion, then I'll give you a freebee to ask me anything you want, even if I don't want to talk about it, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:03 pm

"I don't want to ask about anything." He kept glaring at the wall, glancing ever so quickly at Naruto. That mere second he had looked at the blond, was used to wonder if he should take up that offer, but the second ended sooner than planned. "I don't want to ask anything and I don't want to talk about anything."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:39 am

"Too bad!" He shouted at him and a little anger bled though. "I've been waiting a while for you so you have to do everything you're supposed to! Now talk, Gaara-chan! Talk and I'll talk if you want me to! Then we'll both talk! Fair trade!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:16 am

He shook his head slowly, keeping his eyes on the wall and refraining from glancing back to Naruto, just so he wouldn't give in. "No. Why do you need to know, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:48 am

"Because it's what we're supposed to do! And if you don't want anyone else to hear just tell all these guys to leave!" He motioned to the medics who were miraculously still there. "I'm sure they'd be happy to go somewhere else and leave us to rip each other apart, since you're being so stubborn." Crossing his arms and pouting he tried to dig his glare into Gaara's back. "Besides, don't you want to know anything about me?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:15 am

"..." After hearing whispers from the medics, who he had forgotten were there, he snapped his head in their direction, and watched as they left the room without hesitation. He turned his head and looked at Naruto, having decided he wouldn't glare, but upon seeing the blonde's glare, he was now sending one right back at him. "What's the point?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:26 am

He suddenly felt regret for his lost pillow. Now would be a good time to have it to hide his face and play the ignore card against Gaara's glare defense, but as his pillow was dead, he was out of luck so he moved his eyebrows to an emotionless fix at Gaara. "There is no point. There doesn't have to be."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:13 pm

"Then why are you babbling about it?" He copied Naruto's expression once again. "Why did you even bother complaining if you were just going to end up leaving it alone like everyone else?"

His expression suddenly changed to something he wasn't sure of, and he looked away, going silent.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:47 am

Naruto's eyes went into almost slits and he stuck out his tongue to show his disgust at Gaara's pity party. "Do you see me giving up the conversation here? All I said is that there doesn't need to be a reason for me to care. I just do, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:04 am

"Whatever." He shook his head, standing up. Without giving Naruto a second glance, he went to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:16 am

"Hey!" Naruto grinned and jumped out of the bed, running over to his friend. To him, Gaara's retreat meant he won, so his spirits were back up. "I just got a great idea! Since I'm here anyways and I'm feelin' much better thanks to that stuff those guys gave me, how about I sleep over?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:53 am

"Do what you want." He kept his eyes away from Naruto. "Take any room, it doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:42 am

"NOOO!" Naruto spazzed. "That's not what I mean, numbnuts! I mean, sleep over with you! Pillow fights and popcorn and scary movies and sleeping bags and stuff! And even truth or dare! I know how to do all of 'em, I did research so I know really well, believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:46 am

"Well I don't." He turned his head even more away from Naruto. "I don't think you'd like my room, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:10 am

"No, Gaara-kun NO!" Naruto grabbed Gaara's arm and clung to it. "I can teach you how to do all of it, I can, believe it! You'll have fun, I promise! It'll be our first sleep-overs ever and I'll bet you'll wanna have more. Besides, I don't give a shit how your room looks, mine's no better!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:56 am

"..." He sighed, looking at Naruto. He didn't push him off, but he started walking. "If you really want to."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:01 am

Naruto's eyes lit up. "Really? Really really?! Awesome!" He let go of Gaara and started jumping in a circle around him as they walked. "Bwahahahaha! We're gonna have oodles of fun, I just know it!" And yes, his shirt was still not back on.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:04 am

"I'm sure.." He said, watching as Naruto jumped around him. They got to the stairs, and Gaara grabbed onto the hand rail, jumping up to stand on it. "If you'd like to save three hours of walking down stairs, follow me."

With that, he jumped off.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:56 am

Naruto followed, not much surprised by Gaara's epic jump, they were ninja after all. But his landing wasn't so good and being him, he fell right on top of Gaara when they hit the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:00 am

"What the-?!" He was suddenly smashed to the ground. Why his sand had not protected him was beyond him, but that didn't matter now. He pushed Naruto off of him, standing up. "Ngh.. you should practice landing.."

He put one hand on the side of his head, and the other on his jaw. He twisted, and a loud crack from his neck could be heard. "Alright.. get up.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:13 am

Naruto leapt up and rubbed his eyes, shivering as Gaara's neck cracked. "Guh, you need to take gymnastics or something to make you less stiff." This made an image of Gaara in tight-tights appear in Naruto's brain which made him shiver all over again. "So.. Uhh, where's your room, buddy? If it's a mansion your rooms gonna be big, right? Are there any tiny rooms here?"

ooc: for some reason, I always imagined Gaara's room fairly large.. Suspect although now that I think about it, his room would only be big once he's Kazekage, right? But if it's a mansion, all the rooms are large, there wouldn't be any small ones so..? I made my head hurt. You can just egnore this by the way, I'm rambling, if that's possible in type-format.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:56 pm

"No.. I don't.." He mumbled, walking towards a door that was just a few feet from them. Just looking at the door, especially since it was shaded by the stairs, creepy was probably the best word to describe how it looked. "And you'll see.."

((ooc: Lmao yes, rambling online is possible, I do it all the time XP I is going to make Gaara's room the way I think it would fit him.. and also by how his dad treats him Razz))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:49 am

Naruto jabbed his fingers into Gaara's back and pushed him towards the door. "Open it! Open it! Open it! Open it! Open it! Go! Go! Go! Go!" But his pushing got the best of him and he slammed Gaara into the door, still pushing forward. "Open! Open! Open! Open! Open! Open! Open! Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's too sexy for his shirt   Naruto's too sexy for his shirt - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:16 am

"..." He held back a quiet growl, and opened the door, revealing a set of stairs. He didn't wait for Naruto to say anything else, and started to walk down the stairs, sort of hoping Naruto was able to walk down the stairs with out any light. "Don't fall.."
Back to top Go down

Naruto's too sexy for his shirt
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: Coarse-grained Streets-
Jump to: